Distilled blended learning principles
Posted April 14, 2017on:
I am distilling some wisdoms on blended learning for a possible webinar next month.
The ingredients are that blended learning:
- is not one catch-all concept, strategy, or practice
- is about providing seamless experiences
- should not be confused with blended teaching
- should focus on the learner and learning
- is not always a cost-saver
- is about the long tail, not the short game
There is a “secret” sauce of blended learning. It should be designed first on principles of educational psychology, not administrative efficiency.