Commitment to a cause
Posted January 14, 2016on:
Commitment is highly desired and often cited, but poorly practiced.
- about what you do, not what you say.
- not about keeping your fingers crossed, but about uncrossing them and doing something about it.
- being boringly consistent, not colourful on ceremony.
- dealing with the bad times and not just enjoying the good times.
- not to be confused with convenience.
Convenience is about your availability. Commitment is caring about someone else’s.
Commitment is about sacrifice for a greater good. Don’t say that you are committed, show that you are committed.