In case you flipping missed it
Posted April 12, 2015on:
I invested the last week in revisiting reflections on flipped learning (flipping). Here is why I did it.
Here are the links in case you missed them.
- Sunday: Flipping is a means to ends (not an end in itself)
- Monday: Making right the first wrong of flipping (not merely doing the same thing differently)
- Tuesday: Making right the second wrong of flipping (not reinventing bad homework)
- Wednesday: Making right the third wrong of flipping (not extending curriculum time at the expense of the learner’s time)
- Thursday: Revisiting why we should flip who creates content
- Friday: Revisiting why we should flip who teaches
- Saturday: Rising above and flipping for change
I had initially planned on six reflections, but I decided to rise above. Yesterday I reflected on the differences between flipped learning and flipping a classroom as well as being a flipping change agent.