Lessons from Flappy Bird
Posted April 12, 2014on:
I love this Teens React video by the Fine Bros.
I must remember to add it to my list of reflective resources for participants of my game-based learning workshops.
They might ponder on questions like:
- What is the effect of failure in this game?
- Why to the teens persist?
- When and why do they stop?
- How is the teaching and learning different from what happens in a traditional classroom?
- How do you transfer these game-based principles to teaching (and even if you do not play games)?